Wednesday 24 April 2013

bye2 suture ^-^

H*&^ surgery clinic [23 april 2013]

ibu said today the doc will take off my suture from the operation. i felt nervous and throwing out tantrum since we arrived at the hospital. i knew this going to be a nightmare for me.10 am, the nurse told ibu that they'll sedate me with medicine. overheard my mom laughing when the nurse told her, they're going to sedate me with 80ml chloral hydrate. hey,give me something strongerla..i've immune with that sedative.hehe..

well,they decided to give me that,telan jela kan?hehe..2 hours,i still can play and sing without fall asleep.the nurse call the doc,so the doc said do it straight awayt.okaayyy..there were 5 people holding me while the doc tried hard to let go the suture off my head and stomach.i can say,the pain was unbearable.i cried my lungs out calling my mom and asked the doc to stop doing it.i knew my mom starts feeling dizzy when the bloods stream down from my head.even the doc asked my mom to stay outside if she can't handle it.but ibu was tougher than i thought.she didn't let me go,keep holding & calming me down & sometimes she face the wall, maybe try to keep herself on the ground..

after an hour being struggling with them, finally everything was over. i stop crying and shake hands with them and quickly asked my mom to carry me..well well, i knew i am heavy but i was totally out of energy,tired of crying, i guess.

i fall asleep until we arrived home..what a tiring day -.-'





No comments:

Post a Comment