Wednesday 8 May 2013

HarMonY rOad MusiC coUrse

seems like ibu did not satisfied with my progress..haih~besides of attending my school everyday, i have to (COMPULSARY actually..) join the SPEECH THERAPY & OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY at HUKM every month, and now ibu registered me for another class; HARMONY ROAD MUSIC COURSE at JJ Pianoforte. great ^-^, my schedule is very pack u know..


the class will be commence every tuesday. so, yesterday was the first session. i had 6 classmates; ethan, claudia, double XIA, john and damia. my music teachers are Joanne and Shu Xian (am i spell it right?hehe). ibu paid RM195 (for the musical kit consists 3 activity books with CD), RM100 (for monthly fees) and RM 20 (for registration). ibu said, 'maintainance ammar mmg pricey'.haha..i knw deep inside, ibu just want the best for me, to see me grows up normally like others ^-^

got stickers for doing well ^-^

at first, i thought i am going to play piano or guitar (because Cik Dila is joining the guitar class at the same place) but, daydreaming huh ammar? hehe..for the beginner like me, teacher taught us how to differentiate the low and high notes +  listen and play the musical instruments (tambourine and sticks) based on the tempo +  move and dance according to the tune. and guess what, at the end, i really enjoyed the class..thanks mom for signing me in!hehe..

p/s: i played well, xcaya? tengok nih ^-^



1 comment: