Sunday 19 May 2013

occupational therapy (OT)

Friday-17th May 2013

I had my 2nd *occupational therapy (OT) today. basically OT is a treatment for people like me to develop the living and work skills. Because i am a premature baby with (not-so-good) medical history that delayed me milestones from others (i still can't step up and down stairs on my own, i can't holding a pencil and tracing lines, i can't even colour picture in shape except scribble everywhere..sigh), so mom decided to bring me to Inde Brain December last year; which located at Johor Bahru, owned by somebody trusted (hehe) to do a test.The result = i am delayed a year!

Mom tried her best, get the report, and finally got to slot me in the therapy at HUKM. I've done my first therapy with Teacher Ira (thats what I called her..nice young lady anyway =) ). I've build towers, made a chain of alphabetical dices, arranged shapes in orders, arranged beads according to its colors. i love this class, although i'm still shaky at the moment, but Teacher Ira was so patient with me.hehe


Through the 2nd session, Teacher Seri joined us. She did a test on me to see my progress since mom has send me to school, music and OT class. and the result was so much better than we're expected!i've succeed to close the gap to 7 months instead of 1 years gap on the last test. Alhamdulillah, all the hardwork had paid off, and i can see the smile on my mom's face ^-^. Chaiyok ammar!

No comments:

Post a Comment