Tuesday 21 May 2013

Part 2 : MuSiC CLasS

Saturday-20th May 2013

I had my music class early in the morning today. The best thing is I've got a new friend, Rui Zhen but sadly, my other friends did not join us because they're having school trip to Zoo (My school went there on Mac, will blog about it later k).

Today, we're repeating some activities from last session, The Hello Music Song, Do Re Mi but using more instruments like castanet and bells. Teacher Joanne told me it's important for us to know the tempo, differentiate the high and low notes plus stop when she asked us to do so (I could've imagine if everybody keeps playing the instruments.hehe..chaos for sure). Besides doing the routine songs, I've learn the basic keyboard today! Teacher taught us play and stop song and differentiate the black and white key..so much in love with my music class.sing a lot, play a lot and dance a lot.hehe..

p/s: sometimes Teacher speaks Mandarin, feels like apek la pulak kan ^-^

p/p/s: sorry for the bad quality photos.my movement were too fast to catch, yes ibu?


No comments:

Post a Comment